Learn Implement Share
Richard came to us to get some advice & technical help with his teaching website. He had been running it for a few years and was keen to stay on Weebly as it gives him the freedom to manage layouts and content - a previous Wordpress experience had left him feeling a bit burnt on open source platforms.
We have been working with him to improve his site's look and feel so it suits his business and clients, and provide him with both direct sales and quality leads. By reworking his existing signup forms to make them much simpler for visitors to complete, we have been able to remove a number of barriers to signing up and to make it much clearer to clients what they, or their staff need to take part in a course.
Since helping Richard with Learn Implement Share he has brought in on a second website he runs with partners.
- Re-design sections of the site - especially Home and Course Pages
- Enhance usability of forms and sign ups on JotForm
- Implement online Stripe payments for his courses for certain customer groups
- Clarify Calls to Action & make more prominent
- Clarify & clean site structure & navigation
- Consultancy on design improvements and user flow
- Ongoing SEO consultation
I decided to build my own Weebly site, a few years on I realised I needed some professional input. Working with BlueFusion has exceeded my expectations. Their collaborative way of working - online and face to face - proves to be extremely user-friendly and rare! I couldn't be happier with the collaboration. Six stars out of five.
- Richard Andrews, Learn Implement Share