Drupal is an open source framework used to power everything from simple brochure sites with a few pages to some of the biggest & most complex sites in the world. Whatever the size of your business, it will help improve your users' experiences & your in-house operations.
Drupal is fully open source - which means no ongoing & expensive licence fees - and offers a well featured base right out of the box. It can be configured, customised with 3rd party modules and custom code to suit your business and it's just as happy as a full stack platform or delivering content through a headless API to your front end framework of choice. It can robustly interact with your other essential business software and 3rd party applications.
Using Drupal you can manage your workflow, deliver a blazingly fast site to your visitors, integrate with your software ecosystem and deliver your content to users wherever they are.
- Extremely flexible
- Large number of existing integrations
- Highly scalable for traffic, content & users
- Modern codebase
- Large international developer base
- Database driven, smart websites
Common client types using Drupal:
- Directory groups
- Networking groups & companies
- Business Associations
- Local Chambers
- Community groups
- Educational facilitates
- Organisations with multiple interrelated data sets
- Studios with multiple locations, instructors, and/or classes (Dance, Yoga, Karate, etc)
- Science groups with research data sets, a variety of variables, scientific publications, events, multiple locations, and more
- Manufacturers / Wholesales / Retailers
- If your needs aren't standard then Drupal will be your best platform for many reasons.
- Wholesale & Retail, with multiple user types & pricing levels.
- Wholesale customers can see completely different product lines, prices & content than retail customers.
- Integrated manufacturing workflow processing.
- Organise your production line from customer orders through the manufacturing & shipping processes.
- You can alert your clients at any stage through the manufacturing process with automated emails to keep them feeling connected & informed and provide them with site logins to keep them completely up to date.
- Custom operational support items: In-store information hangtags printed directly from the website, Mailing labels, on-site customer service checklists, etc.
- Connected international retail sites - share content & products, while keeping shipping, taxes, currency and other operational processes custom for each country in your distribution line.
- Multiple user types
- Crowd sourced data collection sites.
- Volunteer organisations with sets of users who have very different needs / use cases - organise the site's data & admin areas to suit your users & make it easy for them to interact with your organisation.
- Organisations who require an admin area that is simple enough for non-technical people to use without prior training. This is common in volunteer organisations, especially those with high turn over or community reach.
Talk to us about Drupal today to get your project started.